Terms and Conditions
“By accessing or utilizing this website or any of our services, you consent to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below (“Terms of Service”). If you disagree with these Terms of Service, you should abstain from using this website and/or our services. The Terms of Service are applicable to all users of this website, which includes, but is not limited to, browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms of Service at any given time, without prior notice to you. It is incumbent upon you to periodically review these Terms of Service for any modifications. Your continued usage of the website following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service indicates your acceptance of said changes.
By using this website, you assert that you are of legal age and possess the capacity to enter into a binding contract. Should you fail to meet these stipulations, you are prohibited from utilizing the website.
In the event of a breach of any of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the website without prior notice.
Importantly, this agreement supersedes any and all prior written or verbal agreements made by Better Marriage or any of its agents. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you acknowledge that this agreement overrides any other arrangements or understandings you may have had with Better Marriage or its representatives.
1. Explanation of AgreementInitially, let us thank you for your expression of confidence in hiring us to act as your Marriage Coach, as described below. It is our belief that a clear understanding between the Coach and the Client with respect to the terms of this Agreement and our fees is fundamental to a good relationship. We pride ourselves on our exemplary communication with our clients and on ensuring that they understand the process and feel comfortable with it. This Agreement will begin that process by explaining in detail our mutual expectations and obligations to each other. It also will provide you with a reference for any questions that might arise during our relationship.
2. Client and Coach
In this agreement, the term ‘Coach’ refers Cedia Media Pty Ltd doing business as Better Marriage.
In this agreement, the term ‘Client’ refers to any person or entity that purchases or uses the services or programs provided by Cedia Media Pty Ltd doing business as Better Marriage.
3. Definition of CoachingCoaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and Client, in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to access and maximize their personal potential. It is designed to facilitate the development of better marriage skills and to develop and carry out a plan for achieving those objectives.
4. Our RelationshipThe Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)” (Coachfederation.org/ethics). It is recommended that you review the ICF Code of Ethics and the applicable standards of behavior. The Client is responsible for creating and implementing the physical, mental, and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions, and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship, coaching calls, training, and interactions with the Coach. The Client agrees the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. The Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy, nor does it prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. The Client also understands that results are dependent on the clients actions and no specific outcomes are implied or promised.
5. Coaching Is Not Medical Advice
The Client acknowledges that coaching provided by Cedia Media Pty Ltd doing business as Better Marriage is not a substitute for therapy, counseling, psychotherapy, or other mental health services, and that coaching services provided by Cedia Media Pty Ltd doing business as Better Marriage are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental or emotional disorders.
The Client understands and agrees that coaching services provided by Cedia Media Pty Ltd doing business as Better Marriage are not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, or other qualified professionals. It is the Client’s sole responsibility to seek professional guidance from qualified professionals as needed.
By entering into an agreement with Cedia Media Pty Ltd doing business as Better Marriage, the Client acknowledges and agrees to the terms of this clause regarding the limitations of coaching services provided by Cedia Media Pty Ltd doing business as Better Marriage.
Cedia Media Pty Ltd, doing business as Better Marriage, provides life coaching services to clients. By engaging our services, you acknowledge and agree that our advice does not constitute therapy, medical advice, or counseling. Our services are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or psychological condition.
You agree that Cedia Media Pty Ltd, doing business as Better Marriage, its directors, officers, employees, and agents shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to any advice or coaching provided by Cedia Media Pty Ltd, doing business as Better Marriage. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cedia Media Pty Ltd, doing business as Better Marriage, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your use of our services or any advice or coaching provided by Cedia Media Pty Ltd, doing business as Better Marriage.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any decisions you make based on our advice or coaching, and that you assume all risks associated with such decisions. You further acknowledge and agree that our services are provided on an “as is” basis and that Cedia Media Pty Ltd, doing business as Better Marriage, makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the effectiveness, suitability, or reliability of our services or any advice or coaching provided by Cedia Media Pty Ltd, doing business as Better Marriage.
This clause shall survive any termination or expiration of the agreement between you and Cedia Media Pty Ltd, doing business as Better Marriage, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.
This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client
shares with the Coach is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the ICF Code of
Ethics. The Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like
the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of
any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to
the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as
a reference without the Client’s consent.
Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession
prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s
industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the
Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s
confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by
court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the
Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client
or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing
obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner
According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared
with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, and for coach
professional development and/or consultation purposes
Client understands that all Calls will be recorded, both video and audio.
The recordings and any other materials prepared in the course of the production and distribution
of the Calls become property of the Coach, and the Coach shall have the sole and exclusive
right to use, exploit, and distribute such recording, throughout the world, in perpetuity. The
Coach will limit exposure to the Client by not releasing the Client’s last name. The Client
understands and agrees that he or she shall receive no compensation for the Client’s
appearances on and participation in any of the recorded Calls.
9. Intellectual Property
Client acknowledge that the Coach is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights
and all other rights in the materials and content the Coach uses within the Call and all training
sessions, both physical and online, and nothing in this Agreement or otherwise shall operate to
transfer the ownership of the intellectual property rights in such material or content to the Client.
You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of, or
otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials that the
Coach uses or provides.
10. Limited Liability
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees,
representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the
coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable
to the Client for any indirect, consequential, or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages
that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s
exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under
this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
11. Reliance on Materials
The Client should not rely on any materials provided by us or posted on our website for
personal, medical, legal, financial, or any other type of advice, and we strongly recommend you
consult an appropriate qualified professional where necessary. We disclaim all liability rising
from any reliance placed on our printed or online materials, or by anyone who may be informed
of any of the content of our materials.
The Coach aims to update materials and add new content on an ongoing basis, and, as such,
the content could change at any time. Any of our materials, online or other, may be out of date
at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material, nor are we liable for
any reliance placed on such material.
12. Force Majeure
The Coach is not liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under
this Agreement if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances, or causes beyond our
reasonable control, including those caused by COVID-19 or any variants
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason,
the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any
provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it
would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written,
construed, and enforced as so limited.
The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a
waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance
with every provision of this Agreement.
15. Nature of Services and Payment Structure
All payment schemes offered by Better Marriage and/or any of its payment partners are structured as a loan, wherein the total cost of the service is required to be paid upfront. These services do not represent memberships or cancel-at-any-time commitments. When established, payment plans function as loans intended to facilitate the payment of the full service cost. They are not to be considered as recurring fees or components of a membership product, but rather as a formal obligation to repay the loan.
Once the contractual agreement is activated, exceeding the three-day cancellation window, all associated loan repayments become irrevocable, non-refundable, and non-cancelable. By purchasing any of our services, the client consents to repay the service cost in full as stipulated by the predetermined payment plan. Furthermore, the client accepts and understands that these loan repayments cannot be cancelled post the availing of the service, except under conditions explicitly stipulated within this agreement or as required by law.
16. Credit Check for Payment Plan
Should you opt to take advantage of a payment plan offered by one of our payment partners, please be aware that you will be subjected to a hard credit inquiry. This is a necessary procedure undertaken by financial institutions to determine your creditworthiness. Be informed that this hard credit check may potentially affect your credit score, and will likely appear on your credit report. By choosing a payment plan, you acknowledge and consent to this credit check process.
17. Payment Plan Clarification Clause
Should you opt to take advantage of a payment plan offered by one of our payment partners, please be aware that you will be subjected to a hard credit inquiry. This is a necessary procedure undertaken by financial institutions to determine your creditworthiness. Be informed that this hard credit check may potentially affect your credit score, and will likely appear on your credit report. By choosing a payment plan, you acknowledge and consent to this credit check process.**Payment Plan Clarification Clause**
1. **Nature of Payment Plans**: The Client expressly acknowledges and agrees that any payment plans offered by the Provider are solely for the purpose of facilitating the repayment of the full cost of the programs. Such payment plans are neither memberships nor subscriptions.
2. **No Memberships or Subscriptions**: The Provider does not offer any memberships or subscription-based services. The Client understands and agrees that entering into a payment plan with the Provider does not constitute a membership or subscription and should not be perceived or treated as such.
3. **Full Cost Commitment**: By selecting a payment plan, the Client commits to paying the entire agreed-upon amount for the program. The payment plan is merely an arrangement that allows the Client to fulfill this commitment over an extended period, as per the terms agreed upon between the Client and the Provider.Payment Plan Clarification Clause
18. Applicable Law
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and New South
19. Cooling Off and Cancellation
1. **Cooling Off Period:** The Client is granted a seven (7) day cooling off period from the date of acceptance of these terms of service (“Cooling Off Period”). During this Cooling Off Period, the Client has the right to cancel any services contracted with Better Marriage without any reason or penalty.
2. **Notification of Cancellation:** To exercise the right of cancellation within the Cooling Off Period, the Client must notify Better Marriage of their decision to cancel by sending a clear written statement exclusively to [email protected] before the expiration of the Cooling Off Period. Only written cancellations sent to this email will be recognised to meet the requirement for cancellation. Any other form or method of communication will not be accepted or recognised for the purpose of cancellation.
3. **Consequences of Cancellation:** If the Client cancels the contracted services within the Cooling Off Period, Better Marriage will reimburse all payments received from the Client without undue delay, and in any event, not later than 14 days from the day on which Better Marriage is informed of the Client’s decision to cancel. Better Marriage will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Client used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
4. **Services Deemed Delivered:** After the expiration of the Cooling Off Period, all services are deemed delivered in full by Better Marriage. Any cancellation request after this period will not be entertained, and the Client will not be entitled to any refund.
5. **Exceptions:** This cooling off and cancellation clause does not affect any other rights or remedies the Client may have under applicable law, which rights or remedies shall remain in full force and effect7
20. Entire Agreement
This Agreement reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client and reflects a
complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement
supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended,
altered, or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client. This
Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and